There are so many amazing resources out there & available to all of us.
Here is a list of some of my favorite books and videos.
BOOKS I LOVE:
Your Relationship with your Self/ finding your purpose:
- “You can Heal your Life” by Louise Hay
- “A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of ‘A Course in Miracles’" by Marianne Williamson
- “The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are” by Brené Brown
- "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking" by Susan Cain
- “The Introvert’s Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World” by Sophia Dembling
- “Finding Your Way In This Wild New World” by Martha Beck
- “The Fire Starter Sessions” by Danielle LaPorte
- “The Desire Map” by Danielle LaPorte
- “Authentic Happiness” by Martin Seligman
- “Turning Pro” by Steven Pressfield
- “Change your thinking, change your life” by Brian Tracy
- “Flow- the psychology of optimal experience” by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- “The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment” by Eckhart Tolle
- “The Red Book” by Sera Beak
Women’s Health & Fertility:
- “Taking Charge Of Your Fertility” by Toni Weschler, M.D.
- “Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life” by Claudia Welch, M.D.
- “Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom” by Christiane Northrup, M.D.
- “Happy Belly” by Nadya Andreeva
- "Inconceivable: A Woman's Triumph over Despair and Statistics" by Julia Indichova
- "The Blood Sugar Solution" by Dr. Mark Hyman
- "The Hormone Cure" by De. Sara Gottfried
- "The Garden of Fertility: A Guide to Charting Your Fertility Signals to Prevent or Achieve Pregnancy--Naturally--and to Gauge Your Reproductive Health" by Kate Singer
- “Full Catastrophe Living” by Jon Kabat-Zinn, M.D.
- “The Five Languages of Love” by Gary Chapman
- "Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence" by Esther Perel
Psychology & Depth-Psychology:
- “Care of the Soul” by Thomas Moore
- “Boundaries of the Soul” by June Singer
- “Inner Work” by Robert Johnson
- “Writing as a Way of Healing” by Louise DeSalvo
- “The Drama of the Gifted Child – The Search for the True Self” by Alice Miller
- “Addiction to Perfection” by Marion Woodman
- "Sacred Pregnancy: A Loving Guide and Journal for Expectant Moms " by Anni Daulten
- "The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning" by Alicia Silverstone (note: I am not vegan and don't promote a vegan lifestyle unless that is what you choose.)
- "HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method: A natural approach to a safe, easier, more comfortable birthing (3rd Edition)" by Marie Mongan
- "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth" by Ina May Gaskin
- "The Baby Book, Revised Edition: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two (Sears Parenting Library)" by William Sears
VIDEOS I LOVE:
(Yes, I am a total TED freak :))